Saturday, October 1, 2011

WORD TO THE WISE #42: Trust in God's Power

Today's WORD TO THE WISE came from the web site of Joyce Meyer.

Today's WORD TO THE WISE warns against thinking more highly of worldly knowledge than of that inspired by God. Overall, I like the devotional. I usually "get" Joyce but today there was a short phrase in her devotional that I just didn't quite "get". If you were listening to the entire broadcast, you may have noticed that I cut that small part out during the 6:00 and 7:00 hour.

As you read the devotional for yourselves, you'll notice it at the last part of the second line in the third paragraph. If you can give me some enlightenment around that phrase, please do.

 http://www.joycemeyer.org/Articles/Devotional.aspx

Be sure to check back tomorrow when I'll post more about today's broadcast!

Have a great day!!! Make it GLORIOUS!!

~~~ Charmalene

No comments:

Post a Comment