Saturday, December 17, 2011

WORD TO THE WISE #52: Hope In Him

Hi, everyone!


Thank you for so much support and encouragement. I appreciate your phone calls, text messages, and on-line posts. When I'm out and about some of you have even mentioned the program to me. Thank you for taking the time to comment on how the program has been blessing you.


Please take a moment to post any suggestions you may have on making Morning Glory better in the coming year.


In a blog in the not-to-distant future, I'll take the time to reflect on this journey that began just this summer.


For now, here's the Word to the Wise I shared on-air, today. Hope In Him


Read it in good health and let it be a blessing to you and those around you.


God bless you...



~~~ Charmalene


No comments:

Post a Comment