Saturday, July 2, 2011

Today was Day #2 for Morning Glory Radio Broadcast

Good morning, everyone!

Oh, what a blessing today has been already - and to think it's only 9am! Today was the second day for our new broadcast, Morning Glory with Charmalene Ulmer! God is all over this program. He has made a way where there was no way. Due to changes in our programming line-up, we're able to bring you gospel on Saturday mornings. We're getting a great response!

I've been hearing from folks I don't ordinarily hear from during our usual Sunday morning broadcast. Thank you for your calls!! I look forward to hearing from more of you in the future.

Remember, you can post your praise reports and prayer requests here on the Morning Glory blog. You don't have to go into great detail...just enough to give me something to work with so that others can join in prayer with you. I don't even have to mention your name on-air.

Check back in a few hours for the reading that I shared on-air. I plan to have the playlist posted by Wednesday. There will be no updates tomorrow since it is the Sabbath. What do you think of the updates and posts that I've shared on this blog so far?

Have a GLORIOUS day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment