Friday, August 19, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Hi, yall! I have a special WORD TO THE WISE for you today.

The word is: tune in tomorrow morning from 5AM to 8AM.

My, my, my what a line up God is giving me for yall this weekend! Oh, man! You will NOT want to miss this. We have 3 ways for you to listen:
1) on your radio 90.5 WERG
2) streaming live online at www.wergfm.com
3) on your smartphone by downloading the FREE tunein radio app. Put WERGFM in your search box, then tune in EVERY SATURDAY morning for Morning Glory with Charmalene Ulmer.

I'm also on tap for THIS Sunday morning 6AM to 9AM. You know, since getting the Morning Glory program, I've pretty much stepped away from the Sunday gospel program. But I'm set to be there this Sunday. SO...make sure you tune in both days for the best gospel on this side of Heaven!! Pray for me...

Make this day GLORIOUS!!

Sending much love...

~~~ Charmalene

No comments:

Post a Comment